Ruger PC Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle
- Special Feature: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- # of Mags: 1
- Rate-of-Twist: 1-in-10″
- Sights: FS: Blade/RS: Adj Ghost Ring
- Additional Info: Includes GLOCK Mag Well to accept Glock 17 9mm mags
- Additional Info: Ships w/SR-Series Mag Well
- Additional Info: Ships w/Security-9 Mag Well
- Drilled/Tapped: Yes
Free shipping on orders over $500!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Ruger® PC Carbine™ is a well-balanced, fast-handling weapon that delivers rapid fire with readily available 9x19mm ammunition. The carbine is adaptable, with interchangeable magazine wells, for use with either GLOCK® pistol magazines, or Ruger SR9, Security-9, and Ruger American pistol magazines.
The receiver is CNC-milled from a 7075-T6 aluminum billet and Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability; and, the receiver comes with an integrated Picatinny rail. The durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock has a forward mounted accessory rail, proprietary texturing on the grip surfaces, and a rubber buttpad with spacers to adjust length of pull (includes three 1/2″ spacers).
The PC Carbine takes down quickly for storage or transport, by pushing a recessed lever and twisting the barreled fore-end from the receiver and pulling them apart. The heavy-contour barrel features fluting for faster heat dispersion, and a threaded muzzle (1/2″–28) for attaching aftermarket suppressors (includes thread protector).
The rear aperture sight adjusts for windage and elevation, and the front post is protected by wings on both sides. The dead blow action features a multi-piece bolt assembly that reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise for enhanced fire control.
Operation of the Ruger PC Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle is similar to the Ruger 10/22®, having the charging handle and cross-bolt safety in the same location, and the bolt stop and take-down latch working similar as well. The light, crisp trigger also uses 10/22 trigger components. Ships with one SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches.
- Well-balanced and fast-handling
- Interchangeable magazine wells
- Uses either GLOCK or Ruger magazines
- Aluminum, CNC-milled receiver
- Glass-filled nylon synthetic stock
- Forward mounted accessory rail
- Integrated Picatinny rail
- Fluted, threaded barrel
- Takes down quickly
- Rear aperture sight
- Protected front sight post